Reason #1 we need The Parent ZOO!


People LOVE coffee! Seriously! I'm no different before I became a Mom my romance of coffee was firmly intact, I wanted to learn about it, I wanted to smell it, I wanted to purchase expensive espresso home equipment that I would never use...
But my favorite of all was sauntering into a coffeehouse, espresso bar, dessert cafe etc. and ordering up my drink of choice - it changes frequently based on my mood - the happier I am the more sugary the drinks get (lattes frappaccinos) and when I'm in an angry / serious / no nonsense mood, I get a bunch of straight shots with a dollop of foam (macchiatos) and/or cracked out 3 shot americanos, extra short.
After getting my drink I would sit back and soak up the ambiance, maybe read, maybe chat with friends, or simply work on looking, pensive, and deep while doodling stick figures in my "journal"
Hmmm...what shall I do tonight?

like this lovely lady, the moments were mine to simply whittle away...
With kids that all changes!
Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment